a priest's musings on the journey

Friday, October 31, 2008

New Blog

For a while I blogged at a priest's musings on the journey, but then the inspiration to write there left me, and I have left it fallow for several months. I will continue to post an occassional sermon or commentary there, butI am refocusing my energy on a new blog: creavit.Here I will share some of my poetry, short stories, paintings, and the music and art of friends as well as favorite pieces of mine. I will also offer planning suggestions for Sunday Mass and Holy Days. Thanks for stopping by and checking this space out. I hope the writings and images there will aid you in your quiet times and in your prayer times.
:: posted by Padre Rob+, 7:52 AM

1 Comments:

Please indicate how to get to your new blog Rob which sounds good. Just realised that amazing organist was in London last month!
Blogger John the organist, at 1:05 AM  

Add a comment