a priest's musings on the journey

Friday, June 01, 2007

Belief-O-matic Religion Quiz

So, I took this quiz on belief.net which asks 20 questions and tells you which religion(s) come closest to your personal belief. My results are:

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)
2. Orthodox Quaker (96%)
3. Eastern Orthodox (80%)
4. Roman Catholic (80%)
5. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (80%)
6. Seventh Day Adventist (76%)
7. Liberal Quakers (75%)
8. Hinduism (66%)
9. Unitarian Universalism (65%)
10. Theravada Buddhism (58%)
...

Anglicanism is not an option in this quiz... I guess my results show why I am an Anglican *grins*
:: posted by Padre Rob+, 9:47 PM

2 Comments:

I got 100% on Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic....and I scored higher on "conservative" Protestantism than "liberal" Protestantism. Haha...hoo boy :P
Blogger Eric, at 9:42 PM  
haha, Eric. I think I have some vestiges of my Protestant upbringing left. A few more sprinkles with holy water and a few more Benedictions should take care of that *grins*
Blogger Padre Rob+, at 9:51 PM  

Add a comment