a priest's musings on the journey

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Perspectives: 12 of 12 March 2008

12 of 12 is a photo blog record of one's day. It is supposed to be 12 photos to depict one's life on the 12th day of every month. Ok, yes i know it's the 18th- I'm a little late- o, and I am not a photograppher, as you will see. But, I thought I'd give this a go for a few months. I am always surprised what I learn about myself from journaling. I am interested to see what discoveries I'll make about myself after a few months of photoblogging my day. If you have any insights, please share them (but be nice) :)



1. The end of NC 61, en route to St Thomas Church 7:55 am


2. The Nave before Mass: St Thomas 8:10 am


3. *Nutritious* Breakfast in between Masses 9:30 am


4. Drive by the Ostrich Farm with Zac 1:30 pm


5. Dairy Farm: Cows grazing 2:00 pm


6. Graveyard at Friedens Lutheran Church: Graves dating back to the Revolutionary War 2:30 pm



7. A screwy photo of Zac's hoverdisk in flight... but I kind of like it 3:30pm


8. Zac's hoverdisk caught in the trees 3:35 pm


9. My favorite spring blooms: Forsythia 4:15 pm



10. A walk by the Church of God: My grandfather was the pastor here until I was 8 years old: The house in the background is the parsonage. I spent most of my childhood in that house and in that church. 5:00 pm


11. A walk by the old well house in my childhood neighborhood 5:05 pm


12. The final photo.... just because I did not want to take any evening photos. ;)
:: posted by Padre Rob+, 4:37 PM

3 Comments:

Love the countryside!

Greg
Blogger Greg, at 12:43 PM  
Nice, Rob. I like the cows :-).
Blogger Jane R, at 10:53 AM  
Ok it's none of my business but I can't help be curious. One seldom hears of a priest in the UK with a son and no wife! Nice blog! And inclusive.
Blogger John the organist, at 6:31 PM  

Add a comment